Chicken BLT Salad
MAKES 4 SERVINGS
PREP: 15 MIN
- ½ cup garlic-and-herb flavored cheese spread; Alouette Garlic & Herbs Spreadable Cheese has
been the best so far.
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken ( about 6 breast halves) Packaged chopped cooked chicken,
leftover grilled chicken, or a deli-roosted chicken are all options for this salad.
- ½ cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion tops
- 2 beacon slices. Cooked and crumbled
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Microwave cheese in a small bowl on HIGH for 20 seconds. Stir in the next 4 ingredients, tossing well. Add
salt and pepper to taste. Serve on assorted greens.
**Chef Patty Roberts